"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hauraki Plains Swimming Sports

On Monday the 5th of March, it was the Hauraki Plains Swimming Sports day. The schools attending were Ngatea Primary School, Turua School, TK collage, Waitukaruru Primary, Kerepahi school. Everyone from Ngatea were very enthusiastic and very supportive towards other. Everyone cheered, shouted "Go Ngatea!" Some people had 5 races, whilst others only had 2, but all the same, everyone had fun. For my races, I did 2 length freestyle, and 1 length backstroke. For freestyle, I was compete-ting against other schools and Ngatea. I came 3rd! For backstroke, I was competing again against other school and Ngatea, and for that, I came 2nd! I am really proud of my efforts!
HP Swimming Sports was such hot day, everyone was participating and having lots of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment