"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Camp 2013!

 

Last week was Taupo Camp!!! It was so much fun! The big trapeze at action world, rafting, mountain biking, rock climbing and skits! Our skit was super fun! It was awesome to act crazy! The only thing I didn't enjoy very much was orienteering because it was so hot, and getting up early! I am proud of making it to the top of the first rock wall I attempted to climb, even though my arms were stiff the next day....
A funny part of camp was the skit night, of course, and also when I fell off my mountain bike into a HUGE prickle. (Well, it wasn't funny at the time, but it is now!) Here are some photos from camp:






 

1 comment:

  1. Very cool photos Sophie. Great to hear you enjoyed camp so much :)

    ReplyDelete