"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Term 3 Goals

This term, I want to achieve my Digital Design Milestone. I can do this by using lots of digital skills in the process of making our Delicious Diner's Cooking Show for Impact.
I also want to achieve my careers pathway milestone. To do this, I have to use my initiative and start planning my 'Careers Pathway.' I need to think of a suitable career, and find a place to 'work' for 6 hours, to get job experience!


My Learning Goals...

Maths- My goal is to reach level 5 for geometry, because at the moment I am on Early Level 4.
Writing- My writing goal is to constantly make my writing exciting and use lots of language features to paint a clear image in the readers head. Reading- To try new of book genres, and not stick to my usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment