"Do what you like and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Suess

Monday, September 23, 2013

Term 3 Writing Evaluation

My Writing Evaluation for Term 3.

What writing Level are you at? Level 5
What level should you be at? Level 4
What goals have you achieved this term? -Be used as a proof reading expert- I achieved this because I became one of the writing mentors, to look over other children's writing in the school.
- review my writing to ensure that it meets its purpose.
use a range of strategies for editing and proof-reading my text to check meaning, accuracy, legibility- I think i have achieved this because I have gotten better at proof-reading my writing, but also editing my writing as I write.
What goals do you want to try and achieve next term?I want to try and achieve all of level 5, so some of the goals are...use vocabulary that includes subject –specific and/or technical terms.- I need to use more advanced vocabulary, so use vocabulary.com more often to help!
And I also want to achieve- use my writing to explain concepts, processes, theories, beliefs and opinions relevant to my purpose across the curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment